- HOW MANY OUTFITS CHANGES ARE ALLOWED?
You can change into as many outfits as you would like. Changes will be included in both hourly and flat rate.
- CAN I BRING PROPS WITH ME?
Yes, talking about props is part of our collaborative process.
- HOW MANY IMAGES WILL I RECEIVE FROM EACH SESSION?
Full sessions (1-1.5 hours) usually produce around 60 final, edited images. Mini sessions (1/2 hour) include around 35. Usually both include many more, however.
- HOW LONG AFTER THE PHOTO SHOOT WILL I RECEIVE MY FINAL IMAGES?
I can work deadlines, but It generally takes from 1-2 weeks to get your processed images.
- CAN I HAVE UNEDITED VERSIONS OF MY PHOTOS?
No, I eliminate duplicate images, test shots, missed focused shots, shots with bad expressions & other images that dilute the overall story.
- CAN I POST MY IMAGES ONLINE?
Of course, I'd be ashamed if you didn't. Let your friends and followers know who took the photo by crediting me and linking back to my site or IG account. @BRONSONFARR
- HOW DO YOU ACCEPT PAYMENT?
Cash, check or Venmo. (Hugs, food and puppies are welcome too)
- WHEN IS PAYMENT DUE?
A 1/3 deposit of the quoted price will be taken to book the session (non refundable). The rest is due by the end of your photo session or project.
- DO YOU TRAVEL?
Yep, don't have a passport for nothing.
- HOW DO I GET MY IMAGES?
I will provide you with a full online gallery. You will be able to download all images to what ever device your heart desires.
- DO I HAVE RIGHTS TO THE FINISHED PRODUCT?
You can use the photos how ever you want. Just don't publish or sell them without my written consent .
- DO YOU PROVIDE SAVE-THE-DATE, WEDDING INVITES, DESIGN WORK SURROUND YOUR PHOTOS?
If you don't have an in-house designer; I work with @samcan_vin on all design+photography related projects. You'll love working with him too. Samcanvin.com